Experienced, Qualified Dental Nurse
START DATE 1st April 2019
We are a fully private, quality driven practice looking for someone who has a positive attitude and good communication skills to join our friendly multidisciplinary team in providing exceptional 1-to-1 care. This is a maternity cover, to start START DATE 1st April 2019. However, at the moment we also require cover on some days and some saturdays, so please send your CV for consideration.
We have had an outstanding recent CQC inspection, and welcome applications from committed, reliable, and enthusiastic individuals.
The ideal Dental Nurse should be:
- GDC registered
- Providing clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Ideally with Software of Excellence knowledge
- Ideally with Diagora software knowledge
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met, experienced with Quality Control
- Great with people, both individually and as part of a team.
- Able to focus on providing high quality care
- Organised, presentable and good at multi-tasking
- Motivated, friendly, hardworking and a team player
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Setting up and decontamination of instruments
- Occasional reception duties
- Exeprienced with working with Specialists, such as orthodontist, endodontist and implant advantagous
Salary negotiable depending upon experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10-12 per hour,
Mondays – 8.30 am – 6.00 PM
Tuesdays – either 8.30 AM – 2.30 pm or 3.30 pm – 9.30 pm, or 6 hours if the time differs slightly.
Wednesday – 8.30 AM – 6pm
Thursday – 8.30 AM – 6PM
Friday 8 AM – 5PM
Saturday – the last Saturday of the month- between 8.45am- 2.30 PM
Extra Saturday work maybe available, longer hours might be required, so flexibility is desirable.
- Valid GDC registration (Required)
- Recent DBD certificate, or ongoing subscription online
- Core CPD certificates- infection control, medical emergencies, Radiography,
- English (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £11.00 to £12.00 /hour
If you would like to apply speculatively
please contact the practice on [email protected]
Careers in Dentistry
Work Experience at Ethicare
We accept potential dental students for Work Experience Placements
To express your interest please send your Personal Statement to [email protected] attention Klaudia Tombolis
Due to the high volume of emails received, we will reply to the selected candidates only