Experience has shown that regular visits to the dentist and hygienist are essential to maintain the health of your teeth and gums. This forms the basis of our philosophy to avoid problems in later life and keep your teeth looking their best.
To help our patients budget for dental treatment cost without compromising the quality of care we are pleased to offer our own dental plan which we believe to be the best way to make treatment affordable and give our patients greater freedom of choice. The benefits of our preventative approach include:
- Regular hygiene visits for fresh breath and to keep your teeth looking their best
- Improved health of gums, gum disease is the major cause of tooth loss
- Fewer fillings
- Less likelihood of a dental emergency
- The latest techniques used for any treatment such as white fillings for back teeth, porcelain veneers and implants
- Greater choice of treatment options
- Personal care and attention
- Spreading the cost of care
- Peace of mind
Plan for your health and confidence
Denplan essentials enables you to spread the cost of your family’s essential dental care. This tailor-made scheme has been carefully designed to meet the needs of our patients and to reflect our preventative philosophy.
All our plans include routine x-rays, oral hygiene and dietary instruction, credit arrangements to spread the cost of additional treatments, and access to our dental emergency service.
Plan A-Bronze Plan
One consultation per year
Two 30 minute hygiene appointments per year for cleaning and polishing
10% discount on any fillings
The cost is just £17.99 per month.
Plan B-Silver Plan
Two consultations per year
Two 30 minute hygiene appointments per year
10% discount on any fillings
The cost is just £23.49 per month.
Plan C-Gold Plan
* Two consultations per year
* Routine x-rays
* Four 30 minute hygiene appointments per year
* 10% discount on any fillings
The cost is just £34.49 per month.
Family or group discounts also available: 5% for 2 people,three people 10%, four or more people 15%
Signing up to Denplan Essentials online only allows you to sign up to Plan B
Supplementary Benefits to signing up to Denplan Essentials
- Temporary emergency dental treatment and pre-authorised permanent dental treatment in the UK- when you are more than 40 miles away from your own dentist in the UK
- Overseas temporary emergency dental treatment and pre-authorised permanent emergency treatment
- Worldwide dental injury
- Hospital cash benefit
- Out of hours consultation for dental emergency or dental injury
- Mouth cancer cover
- Benefit of implant upgrade cover
- Full terms and conditions can be found in the supplementary insurance and implant upgrade sections of the application and membership pack which can be obtained at our practice or if you apply for Plan B on line.
Plans For Children
We have tailored our plans for children into high and low risk groups.
Low risk patients will get two check ups and two 20 minute hygiene appointments per year. This will cost £16.69 per month
High risk patients will get two check ups and two 30 minute hygiene appointments per year. This will cost £19.29 per month
In addition children on a plan will get a 35% discount on fillings and the plans work out cheaper compared to children not on a plan who come in for the same amounts of check up and hygiene appointments in the year.
Whether your child falls into the low or high risk category can only be established following a thorough consultation with the dentist and depends on various factors. The same benefits of supplementary insurance also apply as for that adult plans A, B and C.